Eligibility for additional government assistance

  • Question: I currently get provincial government financial assistance and require a wheelchair. Am I eligible for government assistance for medical equipment and are you able to provide me with the equipment needed?
  • Answer: We are currently an approved vendor for Vancouver Island and Powell River for all provincial government funding sources for durable medical equipment. The best place to start is to call Central Intake in your community and get an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to provide an assessment. They are very knowledge on the funding process through government funding sources and can determine your eligibility.