Sophia 4 Bed
Sophia 4 Bed
A contemporary construction allows to benefit from the capacities of an adjustable bed without compromising the bedroom’s appearance.
The multiple adjustment possibilities inspired by hospital beds provide the ideal position while remaining ergonomic and functional.
A truly orthopedic mattress maximizes comfort and support in order to achieve a restful sleep.
Quality components and local manufacturing ensure optimal functionality and durability with superior service.
- Base: Orthex Canada Inc. warrants the electronic components of your SOPHIA 4 base for a period of three years and its structure, for life, from the date of purchase, against any manufacturing or material defect. If it is found defective by Orthex, it will be repaired free of charge or replaced by the same model or its equivalent.
- Mattresses: Orthex Canada Inc. warrants the SOPHIA orthopedic mattress for a period of ten years, from the date of purchase, against any manufacturing or material defect. If it is found defective by Orthex, it will be replaced by the same model or its equivalent.
- Head tilt up to 72°
- Leg elevation up to 8’’
- Trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg up to 13°
- Minimum height of 10'' (excluding the mattress)
- Maximum height of 24'' (excluding the mattress)
- Width / Length / Height
- Twin XL base: 38 inches / 80 inches / 10 inches
- Queen base: 60 inches / 80 inches / 10.5 inches
- Twin XL mattress: 38 inches / 80 inches / 10 inches
- Queen mattress: 60 inches / 80 inches / 10.5 inches
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.