Arjo AtmosAir 9000
Arjo AtmosAir 9000
The AtmosAir™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) range utilises an open-pressurised, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned air cylinders for dynamic response to resident/patient movement.
The AtmosAir 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with SAT offers advanced features and benefits that provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimised patient comfort.
- Technical information
- - Dimensions
- - Length 75-84” x 1”
- - Width 32-37” x 1/2”
- - Depth 7”
- - Weight 33 lbs
- - Foam anti-microbial
- - Max recommended resident/patient weight* 500 lbs
- - All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.
- - TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.
- - Available with an optional fire sleeve.
- - This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.
- Cover choices
- - TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.
- - Recovery5® multi-way stretch - a higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for better resident/patient immersion
- and pressure redistribution.
- - Bottom choices
- - Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.
- - Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.
- - Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by
- automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- - Offers additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of
- horizontal pressure redistribution.
- - Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- - Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.