Finally, a true Permobil quality solution for those users who require a more traditional rehab style seating system with limited to no power seat functions. Designed with adaptable seating and positioning needs in mind, the M1 offers all the flexibility without the compromise. Note: Options vary by province. Please discuss with your sales rep.
- Seat to Floor Height: 16", 17", 18"
- Seat Width: 14", 16", 18", 20, 22:
- Seat Depth: 14" - 22"(in 1" increments)
- Batteries: Group 34
- Adaptable Seating & Positioning
- Open and sleek design with 1” diameter rigid tubular backrest frame allows mounting of virtually any seating and positioning solution. You can now select from a variety of positioning options from a simple curved back to custom molded seating – all with minimum loss of seat depth.
- Durability You Can Feel
- You can feel confident that your chair can withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle. The M1 features locking, flip back arm rests with two points of contact for added security. Center mount and swing-away legrest options designed for durability and ease of use.
- Proven Technology
- Reliability comes standard with proven drive unit technology also found in the M3 and F3 power series. The unique suspension geometry and linear spring design provides a more stable chassis while the vibration dampening FlexLink™ ensures a smooth ride over a variety of terrain.
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.