The HSA400 Stand Aid is an active transfer device for users who, although partially impaired, have some weight bearing ability, trunk strength, and the ability to participate in their transfers. The HSA400 keeps the patient engaged and active in all of their transfers. Transport functions of all types are quick and require minimal caregiver assistance. Users grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up into position. A padded split seat is positioned so that it swings out to allow loading or unloading, and then swings back to form a secure and comfortable seat for transport. The HSA400 is tool to assist with toileting.
- Rugged design for use in all settings
- 400 lb. Safe Working Load
- Dual knee pads for secure transports
- Small footprint for negotiating tight spaces
- Safe Working Load 400 lbs
- Overall Base Length 43 in
- Overall Base Width 31.1 in
- Front of Legs Outside Dimension 16.2 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.4 in
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.