QuickMove supports and activates the user when rising up to a standing position and during transfers, either standing or sitting, from bed to chair, from chair to chair or to and from the toilet. QuickMove has been developed for users with impaired balance and strength in their legs but the user must have some strength in the arms and must be able to weightbear to actively participate in the transfer.
- Small and convenient
- Stimulates a natural movement pattern
- Adjustable buttock cushions that can be angled
- Adjustable lower leg support/knee-brace
- Adjustable base width
- Accessories for extra support and security are available
- Name QuickMove
- Unit 1 pce/pcs
- Length 980 mm
- Width 605 mm
- Height 1120 mm
- Total weight 35 kg
- Castors diameter (Ø) 75 mm
- SWL 170 kg
- QuickMove provides a more secure sit-to-stand procedure for both user and carer, and, at the same time, it contributes to safeguarding and strengthening the user's abilities. QuickMove is suitable both for long-term and for occasional needs,for example in post-operative carewhen the balance is temporarily impaired.
- When the user has risen using his/her own strength, the carer or the user folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a a stable support. The user then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer. The support of the cushions behind the buttocks and the knee-brace facilitates a very stable and safe transfer. When the user is rising again, the carer can, with a push on the handle, angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position.
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.