The DynaLAL mattress replacement system combines 3-1 alternation and true low air loss features for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
With multiple pressure reduction features, simplicity of functional control, quick-disconnect components design, the DynaLAL Mattress Replacement System effectively manages ulcers and pain.
- "TRUE" LOW AIR LOSS TECHNOLOGY
- Air escapes from 72 laser-cut openings and distributes equally under a vapour-permeable, quilted cover that acts to wick moisture away from the individual.
- DEEP CELL ALTERNATION THERAPY
- 18 independent 8 inch high cells gently inflate and deflate in a 3:1 cycle.
- EXTERNAL EXHAUST HOSE
- This design channels heat away from the interior of the DynaLAL, promoting a bacteria-free environment as well as ensuring a cool and comfortable climate.
- SIMPLE, MODULAR CELL CONSTRUCTION
- Replacement of individual cells and components is quick, easy, and cost effective. Cells are attached externally with snaps for easy disinfecting.
- VAPOUR-PERMEABLE COVERS
- Each surface comes with two fully-quilted zip covers. They wick moisture away from the body and prevent shearing and friction. All covers are machine washable, antimicrobial, fluid resistant and flame retardant.
- ADJUSTABLE SECURITY TIES
- Eight ties secure the system to any standard hospital bed frame.
- CPR QUICK-RELEASE VALVE
- This feature deflates the torso section in less than 20 seconds for medical emergencies.
- 2" CONVOLUTED FOAM BASE
- This provides added patient protection in event of power failure. The foam is enclosed in a moisture proof material that protects against bacteria build up.
- Weight Capacity Up to 1000 lbs
- Inflated Dimension 36" x 80" x 9.5" (standard) *other widths and lengths available
- Weight 33 lbs (standard)
- Air Cell Material
- Cover Material Quilted fabric with polyurethane coating
- Base Material
- Woven Polyester fabric with PVC backing
- Safety Standard Meets open flame requirements(FCC 16CFR 1633)
- Control Unit
- Inflation Time Under 1 minute
- Functions Alternation Cycle (5 - 95 min) 8 comfort levels; Auto Firm; Static Mode; Lock-out Capability; Auto-Memory Reset; Low Air Loss; CPR Valve
- Power requirement 100~240 volt, 50/60Hz, 5 Amp
- Size 16.5"(L) x 6.7"(W) x 10.6"(H)
- Weight 13.2 lbs
- Max. Air-flow 1200 lpm
- Safety Standard UL/cUL