Quart Topaz 8
Quart Topaz 8
The Topaz 8 from Quart Healthcare is an alternating "micro" low air loss mattress replacement system that combines the most advanced technology and clinically effective features for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- "MICRO" LOW AIR LOSS TECHNOLOGY
- Air escapes from 20 laser-cut openings underneath the centre 10 cells of mattress. Air is distributed equally under a vapour-permeable, cover that acts to wick moisture away from the patient.
- ALTERNATION THERAPY
- 19 independent cells gently inflate and deflate in a 3:1 cycle, whereby 2/3rds of the body is always supported. Cells, in cross section, have a Figure 8 design; the bottom half is always inflated and only the top half alternates. In the event of a power failure the bottom half of the cells stay inflated for up to 72 hours.
- SIMPLE, MODULAR CELL CONSTRUCTION
- This design feature makes replacement of individual cells and components quick, easy, and cost effective.
- FLUID RESISTANT AND VAPOUR-PERMEABLE COVERS
- The cover wicks moisture away from the body and prevents shearing and friction. All covers are machine washable, antimicrobial, fluid resistant and flame retardant.
- SECURITY TIES
- Adjustable ties secure the system to any standard hospital bed frame.
- CPR QUICK-RELEASE VALVE
- This feature allows for deflation of the torso section in less than 20 seconds for medical emergencies.
- MASTER CONTROL UNIT
- Double insulation provides whisper-quiet operation. The lightweight and durable design includes adjustable brackets that hang at the head or foot of bed, allowing for easy clinician or patient control.
- ENCLOSED CABLE MANAGEMENT
- This feature prevents tangled and trailing air hoses.
- EASY ACCESS FILTER
- The readily accessible filter simplifies cleaning.
- STATIC MODE
- For those individuals unable to tolerate a moving surface, a constant low-pressure mode provides comfortable pressure relief.
- ALTERNATION MODE
- Cycle times range from 10/15/20/25/30 minute intervals to best individual treatment needs.
- AUTO DETECTION
- The correct pressure requirements are automatically detected upon setup and through periodic pressure scans.
- AUTO-FIRM MODE
- Provides a stable surface for patient transfers and nursing procedures (returns to alternation mode once the firmest pressure possible is reached.
- Eight soft/firm settings ffer easy comfort adjustment and allow the caregiver to fine tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort.
- AUTO ALARM FEATURE
- This feature alerts the caregiver in the event of a power failure
- Weight Capacity Up to 350 lbs
- Inflated Dimension 36" x 80" x 8"
- Weight 24 lbs (standard)
- Air Cell Material Nylon TPU or TPU Film
- Cover Material 2-way stretch ployester with PU coating
- Base Material Nylon TPU
- Safety Standard Meets open flame requirements (FCC 16CFR 1633)
- Control Unit
- Inflation Time Under 20 minutes
- Functions Cycle time is set at 10/15/20/25/30 minute intervals, 8 comfort levels; Auto Firm; Static Mode; Auto Detection; Micro Low Air Loss; CPR Valve
- Power requirement 110-120 volt, 60Hz, 2 Amp
- Size 13"(L) x 8.6"(W) x 4.7"(H)
- Weight 7.7 lbs
- Max. Air-flow 8 lpm
- Safety Standard UL/cUL
Solace Prevention Mattress
Vicare Academy Mattress
Select Air Max Powered Mattress
LTC Body Positioning Wedges