P.R.O. Matt Plus
P.R.O. Matt Plus
The P.R.O. Matt® Plus is a non-powered mattress replacement system featuring our Pressure Redistribution Optimization (P.R.O.) Technology. With the addition of an optional control unit, the mattress provides powered immersion or alternating pressure therapy, allowing facilities to use one mattress for both pressure ulcer prevention and treatment.
The unique P.R.O. Technology design requires no adjustments or manual inflation. The mattress features a sophisticated internal hosing and valve system that is invisible to the caregiver and patient, but enables the surface to automatically adjust to each patient’s weight and body profile.
- Four-zoned system (head, shoulder, torso and foot) inner air core automatically adjusts to each patient's body profile and weight
- P.R.O. Technology valve maintains optimal air pressures in each therapy zone for superior pressure redistribution regardless of patient weight and profile
- One-inch viscoelastic topper enhances pressure redistribution and patient comfort
- Optional raised perimeter available
- Surrounding firm perimeter provides stability during patient care and contributes to patient safety by eliminating gaps between frames and siderails
- Therapy pad with these unique qualities:
- Fluid proof and stain resistant
- Low friction and low shear surface
- Zippered construction
- Four-zone system: head, shoulder, torso, foot
- Width: 36" or 42"
- Length: 80" or 84"
- Height: 7"
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Flammability Standards: meets fire codes CA 117, CA 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.