This wheelchair offers:
Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-inclass propulsion efficiency.
Vertical Axleplate — Offers two center of gravity positions, both in front of the back post, for optimal efficiency. Vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite material for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Width: 14” (35.6 cm) to 22” (55.9 cm) in even sizes
- Depth: 16” (40.6 cm), 18” (45.7 cm), 20” (50.8 cm)
- Front seat-to-floor height: 12 ½” (31.8 cm) to 20 ½” (52.1 cm)
- Rear seat-to-floor height: 12 ¼” (31.1 cm) to 20” (50.8 cm)
- Rigid Unibody Frame
- Ultrarigid Folding System
- Vertical Axleplate
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest
- Newton Accessories