Having launched the first mid-wheel drive platform to the wheelchair market nearly 30 years ago, Permobil honors that rich tradition with the addition of the M300 to its product line. Developed by Permobil Senior Designers, Mehdi Mirzaie and Bo Engman, the M300 features the ground-breaking, patent-pending Climbing and Traction Link system. With its compact size, the M300 has a tight 20" turning radius, comes with PG 120 amp R-Net electronics and offers two speed packages - 6 MPH standard and 7.5 MPH optional. The M300 also features stylish easy-to-replace swing arm covers made of scratch resistant material, which protect the swing arms from unsightly chips and scrapes.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Width: 17”, 19”, 21”, 23”
- Seat Depth: 14”-22”
- Battery Size: G34
- Mid wheel drive means excellent performance indoors/outdoors
- Tight compact base
- Ground-breaking climbing and traction link system
- Standard 6mph & 7.5 mph top speed (optional)
- Permobil quality, design and durability
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.