The most-compact mid-wheel footprint in its class is enhanced by The “just-off-the-ground” front casters which don’t spin when turning, allowing a user to nose in and back out of tight spaces. The unique front caster orientation features adjustable starting height, travel distance, and rise tension which can be optimized for forward stability or climbing performance.
- 23.5” Base Width - 21” Turning Radius
- Adjustable height front casters (MDX2)
- High Speed, 600W 2-Pole Motors
- Seat Heights from 17.5”
- Weight Capacity of 300 lbs
- CG Tilt-ready (easy retrofit)
- Pro-Kit, Rehab, Pediatric, or Precision Seat Options
*Not all products available in all locations - Please call your nearest location to confirm availability. Prices may vary based on what is available.